4/30/2010

Does This Make Sense?

|



So, I'm not sure where to start this; but I suppose I already have. Last night after our conversation I couldn't sleep, and then later I did. And I was not bothered until I woke up again. I had my break, as did it but I didn't want it to come back so soon. Perhaps I shall nap again and take my escape.

But what if I was to awake somewhere unfamiliar? Flowers woven in my hair and a song waiting to be stolen by the birds down below. What am I to think?

I do not understand.
It must be because I am too simple, I don't perceive the depths of words. I have too soon set limits on them and the original doesn't mean itself anymore.
I do not understand.
It must be because I am too complex, I over analyze these made-up patterns-a new one born anytime I am stuck to provide myself with another conclusion.
I say it three times, I do not understand.

How are the thousands of miles between us diminishing while your heart and soul is drifting further away from me?

How is it I am falling asleep.

3 Confessions:

Anonymous said...

i don't get it. post pictures of yourself

Jennings said...

i'm sorry, it seems as if you're incredibly confused. i'm sure if you request clarification, understanding will follow :)

Anonymous said...

Your not to complex and that can never be a way to feel disheartened. I'm complexed, deep and proud of it but find my way, its the only way I want.
You will to NingNing.

Post a Comment