Hey little girl. Hey little girl.
What do you think you're doing?
Crossing this street without looking at either side;
It's quite dangerous, y'know.

Little girl, little girl...
You have a family waiting far far away.
Why run when they hold you more valuable than a pearl?
You have all your friends, and each love you so I pray.
They won't understand this, please just go home.

You're quite strange, little girl, little girl.
Looking up at me like that.
With your hair in their wild, untamed curls.
I beg of you, explain this absurd act?

-::------------@---@---@------------::-

Sir, madam. Whoever this may concern...
I realize the danger, I realize the consequences-but
I cross this street on a personal term

My family, yes, I have more than one
I agree, they do not comprehend my intentions nor my actions
but each I hold dearer than the sun.
My homes have wings, wheels and even fins
For I never seem to be able to find it--
More rigorous than a haystack and pin.

But put aside.
Sir, madam, look at me closely.
There is a magic trick I wish you to view.
It doesn't involve much, just my own person and the falling light.
But before, I'd like to bid you adieu
Now watch. . . as I disappear from your sight.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment