7/12/2011

At A Loss

|

These words that I speak... I could never say them with my mouth.

And even then I cannot discern if they are really mine or if I'm only reciting from someone I've heard once or twice before-somewhere I don't quite remember yet seems like a place I've lingered in. How do I know when I'm really being me or when I'm acting with or without the values I'm supposed to have yet who are they to say I'm supposed to really have them or not?

The words in The Bible... they're all truth, are they not? && if one thing is perceived to be wrong, then it would make sense that anything else spoken by it to be fallacious. So which would it be, all truth or should it ought to be considered a false that we that have been following it to be all just a bunch of fools? For something put at this high regard can't possibly be a Book with tidbits of fictitious letters with marks of sincerity. It is meant to be a Book of love!
My faith, my faith why have you forsaken me? Yet still have me bound to your will, tearing my soul to shreds and torturing my thoughts when I dare to think.

And YOU. Are YOU really reading this?
Because I can't be sure I'm the one writing it.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment