6/28/2011

Myna

|


Have you ever been to the beach at night? The waves rolling towards the shore seem to glow against the darkness of the ocean and one would seem to see things moving between. I got the chance to a few days ago & while looking into the night sky I saw the clouds pretending to be nebulas and the stars pretending to be stars. I never had the feeling of being this small and alone in my life.

Having that special person by your side in the morning and early afternoon and to walk down the same beach at night by yourself is something near to heart break. The emptiness consuming your vulnerability in the vast space is terrifying and the yearn for the one who's not with you is overwhelming. Something like that isn't a feeling I would want to experience again.

How should I say this?
You're more important to me than what the both of us could recognize.

1 Confessions:

Sarah Allen said...

Absolutely beautiful. You are such an incredibly talented writer, keep it up!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Post a Comment