3/28/2011

This Is...

|

The subtle murmurs of liquid, the endeavors of technology to count time. A bird, thats not a bird, in the Eastern part of my mind so it can be the first to proclaim when the sun, thats not a sun but actually the process of thought, ascends. The sigh of shreds of a hurricane as it blindly explores wherever it can reach.
This is the sound I hear.

The bionic energy in the form of lights that glow because that is all it is capable of. A wisp filled with innumerable slivers of glitter that represent the strain, peace and cyborg emotions surrounding me. The life & death of imperceptible beings, creatures and objects containing more worth than I could ever imagine.
This is the air I breathe.

The streams skillful in suffocation and charm; a vicious expertise indeed. A cup containing a drop of everything humanity is missing yet the stars embrace each other with. The vigor that we all require in order for the mechanics of our anatomy to function with or without complications.
This is the water I drink.

If you would just close your eyes,
This is the world I see.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment