3/27/2010

Where'd You Go?

|


Inspired by Danny & his writing.
Thank you.

I remember coming home to an empty house. Those days I would cry.
I'd find myself refusing to eat and feeling like shit.
Those days I wish I'd die.

Then I'd catch a glimpse of you-- and your wide, wide smile.
You'd come up to me with that personality that never found itself down.
And I'd laugh. And everything was just fine, if even for a while.

You'd try so hard to get me to see the lighter side. You made my days.

But you haven't been doing that recently, though... What happened?

4 Confessions:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful NingNing.

Anonymous said...

your a total hottie i wanna nail u so bad

Anonymous said...

^someones a dick :o
way to ruin the mood of the poem.
the poem is epic by the way :] made me so sad D:

Jennings said...

heheehe total hottie :)

bleh, gorgeous writing, as per usual. you know, i was just thinking the other day how much things change, how life goes in unexpected directions, how nothing happens as you think. idk. we're meeting up this summer, thats for dang sure.

Post a Comment