10/05/2011

Partial Metering

|


I know why time moves. Its because our world is constantly spinning spinning spinning and loves to dance around the the light of its life--the sun.
I don't know why time doesn't stop. Never. Not if its own kind is out of electricity or by our own attempts through fraud light. It'll keep going with or without a thought of whats happening to it, us or them. I don't understand why it doesn't stop. Does it have no emotion? Then when it is exposed in the physical form, why does it keep a face?

I know why I love. Its because without him, her and them I would find myself lost lost lost and ever so lonely but more than that miserable.
I don't know why love heals and hurts both just as evenly. It takes nearly nothing but a smile or glance and nearly everything of a word to do either. It'll be kind, it'll be cruel to anyone it pleases. I don't understand why one thing can be so contradictory. Does it not feel its very own definition? Then when its acting up, why can't we ever let go?

I know why you act the way you do. Its because your character, your likes and dislikes, those childhood games now grown into adult responsibility: they all have a part in this play of your life. They fluctuate, expand, grow and stretch, keep changing changing changing.
I don't know why you are the way you are, but...


The things I know and the things I don't...
I think I'll be ok with half of each.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment