2/18/2011

Response

|

Is it weird that I read what you wrote the minute after you posted it up? The timing seems unreal.


I'm not sure if you'll see this, since you're not coming here anymore. I'm not even sure if what you mean is that we shouldn't talk anymore. Was I left behind this whole time after you left everything else for the better life? I was wanting to text you today and finally have a real conversation, but I'm scared now. Why am I scared?

However... this post isn't to speak on that. Its to thank you.

Thank you for the patience-you dealt with my sluggish pace even though your life is like an open high way.
Thank you for the effort-put into me, your words, your actions.
Thank you for the guidance-the advice, the things that helped myself shape and define my own even more.
But thank you the most for the time-something that can't be changed or returned after it is used. Nearly two years and here we are now.

I'm truly glad that you are happier; life is going up.
Even if it is without me.

0 Confessions:

Post a Comment