5/27/2010

Judgement

|


Can you forgive me?

What if I wanted to run away.
What if I wasn't running from you.
Are you able to see past the blood on my hands? The corpse before me?
Look at me, and tell me if what you see is who I am.
Would you take the place of this man?

I lower my head in disappointment and the nails fall from my hands
You turn in the opposite direction and begin to walk away.
I'm just waiting for someone to pick me up off the floor.
To engulf me in strong arms and tell me:
"It's ok. We're all guilty of the same things."

You are forgiven.

5 Confessions:

Anonymous said...

lovers tiff?

Jennings said...

come run away with me.

Anonymous said...

Pain? Beautifully expressed as always...

A2P said...

Be proud and hold your head high.
Don't let that man pass you by.
Love is love, its never shy.

Remain strong. I'll do the same.

Anonymous said...

gosh you're so pretty in your profile pic

Post a Comment