This assignment was to write a short story in the style of  Brian Andreas.



I'm glad I'm not a spider, she said, because I don't think I'd be patient enough to wait for my food.

What do I have to do? I said & he said, When it turns dark and the stars are out, count them all and tell me in the morning & I said, What if I lose count? & he said, Wait until night and do it again.

When will you stop sleeping with the lights on? she said & I said, When the monsters under my bed tell me they're moving.

Here is a frog who sings when it rains because that is when his voice is appreciated by an audience of none.

finally has realized that she can't find a lost place with a map

Why are the jokers taken out of a lot of card games? he said & I said, because the other cards are afraid they'll win everytime.

1 Confessions:

Jennings said...

oh my gosh i love brian adreas. one of my favorite is something like

you're the strangest person i've ever met, she said, and i said, you too, and we decided that we'd know each other for a long time.

haha yeah something like that.

but dang girl, you are truly an amazing writer, those are exactly like the real thing, even better actually.

Post a Comment