So stop pretending like you are.

It's our faults that create the base of who we are. It defines me as me and you as you.
I'm a small girl living in a small world within a bigger one. I like to people watch. Nice to meet you.
I like to imagine, how about you? Bright colors mesmerize me like little kids to a pedophile. Sometimes, whenever we sit together, I can see strange things. It plays with my mind, but it makes my life worthwhile. Hate droops over shoulders and love hides in pants.

Some people wear their heart on their sleeves. I hang mine from my hips. If you're willing to come down to my level, you'll see it. I like to think of you as the most significant part in a painting, normally. Practically, there shouldn't even be a signature on my body. I'm not made by the crowd.
In fact- I'll be the sex slave of whatever man manages to put a ring on my finger.

And honestly?
Scars are just tattoos with better stories.

5 Confessions:

Andrea said...

You're a talented girl Tiffany.

Jennings said...

i'm rather confused. but loved the lines about how "scars are just tattoos with better stories" and "i'll be the sex slave of whatever man manages to put a ring on my finger".

tickles my soul :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice use of words here Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

i love this :D

Unknown said...

@ Alpha; Thank you
@ Jeni; I try to keep your soul happy (:
@ GF; Thank you, your poetry makes me want to write my own
@ Anonymous; I'm just a jobless high school girl.

Post a Comment